Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cat & Mouse Cat & Mouse by James Patterson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was my first venture into Fiction via Audio book. As always, James Patterson was entertaining and engaging . . . it didn't lose it's appeal over this medium. What I DID lose from it was some of the nuances I get from the written word. For instance, spelling turns out to be important and when someone tells me a word, I don't readily visualize the spelling of that word. Further, listening to "romantic" scenes with the narrator's innonation kind of grossed me out (much like hearing a friend describe in detail might be a bit of an over-share). Overall, this was entertaining and a good break for my commute. James Patterson is a master of spinning tales with unexpected twists and turns. This book was no exception.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: