Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful in Idaho

Visiting my parents is always an adventure in relaxation. The journey starts with short plane ride; Horizon Air offers a flight every day. This journey isn't without it's ups and downs . . . on the plus side, you get a complimentary microbrew or glass of wine (last night it was a lovely sauvignon blanc); on the minus side, the propeller plane they fly is just a tad bit bumpy (I almost tossed my cookies). But a mere 2 hours after leaving home, we arrived to a steamy 27 degrees in Boise, ID.

In honor of our relaxing Thanksgiving holiday, I would like to share this awesome video that can be seen during any Boise State University game. Enjoy!



P.S. A word to the wise, if you can avoid sitting behind a kid with an EXTREMELY poopy diaper, do so. It does not make queasiness any better. I'm just saying.

No comments: